Monday, February 21, 2011

♥ Bullying ♥

My Bullying Story:

I was born premature ( 6 months) so I was quite small because I did not develop as Fast I should have.
I remember my mum had to go to England to work ad I stayed with my Auntie.
On the first day of my new school I was really excited, I remember holding my auntie's hand and skipping.
When I got there they showed me the school round. I was excited but then......
I had to go to my class ( Year 5) and I was really small for my age, when I knocked at the door I remember this boy pointing and laughing. I knew it was because of my height because I used to get that a lot, before I could say anything he yelled really loud " What are you doing here rat?? Go to the kindergarten class where you belong"
I remember the teacher shouting at him saying " Thats very rude of you, say sorry"...
He did not say anything. All he did was point and started to chant " RAT, RAT, RAT"
I got upset but after a while I got used to it.
A few weeks later I got really Pissed off at him so i decided to change......
I thought maybe if i dress like everyone does at school I would fit in....
So i started to use shorter skirts and shorts and Tops that you could see my belly...( I know...)
Anyway they started to like me better but then they said my heart was too soft.... So well.... i thought they were my friends and I started being the " Bully " I knew it wasn't right but at that time I did not care about what was right or wrong all I cared was about fitting in....
The thing that made me change was a girl saying " I remember when you used to be nice..... why did you change, I liked you just the way you were before"
Thats what really touched me...... I little girl actually coming up to me nearly in tears......
From that day I cant say I NEVER bullied someone because everyone does it without actually really knowing... but know I think twice of what I do and so should you....

Share you stories by a comment,
Maybe Ill do a post about it.

♥Love, MissRenata666♥

No comments:

Post a Comment