Oh dear Jewel. You (avniarisha) have tricked all of us. I don't know how you got me to hire you, but you my darling are nothing but a b!tch. Where do I start? Oh yes. You and your pathetic blog, (jayinstanenews.blogspot.com is it?) nothing but a pointless attempt to get famous like Emorox4eva or Noelle_Page. What must you think of your blog if you fucking copy a banner? Take a look:
Yes, this is a graphic made COMPLETELY out of 2 other famous blog's graphics.
SMW (hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com):

USD (underneathstardoll.blogspot.com):

Yep. Ok, how many times do you need to hit your head on cement to get this stupid Jewel, (Jay, or Missfigiblahblahblah...) tell me! USD and SMW are two of the most well know Stardoll blogs!!! Honestly, I could somewhat understand if you copied ghandoora's or someone who at least doesn't have 4500 people reading their blogs!!! Your stupidity stuns me. Now, lets speculate a little on your fame whore posts, shall we?
Example A:
WTF??? Alright, I'm 100% Positive this is an account made by her. If she is going to have her little PGS 'ooh I wanna be elite' caption moments, maybe she should at least spell right!
Notice her amazing little comment at the bottom of the pic: "FREAKING FAKE B!TCH! SHE GOES AROUND TO EVERYONE SAYING LOADS OF SHIZ ABOUT HER FAKENESS!" Well Jewel, ever heard of using commas?? Yes, those little things that separate one part of a sentence from the other. Oh yes, and the B!tch part? She stole that from me. ;)
Example B:
Now lets just forget who is in this story and take a look at all I've highlighted.
Red-Punctuation mistakes
Blue-Capitalization errors
Green-WTF??
Yes, I did go 'WTF?' several times while reading this. Did you? Also, don't forget to take a look at her label parade. You b!tch clearly have no experience in blogging! You don't put 20 labels on a post, thats just not what you do, I'm sorry. A simple 'mizzmileycyrus9' would be enough. Oh, and she never mentioned this was FAKE GOSSIP. I can easily think that this actually happened, go to all these people and start asking them 'why did you hit her?!' And last, why the f*ck does her hair have red highlights?? Unless thats blood of course. (How dumb of me to forget hair bleeds!)
Example 3:
This one I'm going to leave the way it is. Oh wait... ONE T!T STICKING OUT??? Wow.
Now b!tch I will keep my promise, meaning I still owe you that f*cking SS gift, but wow! I don't hate people easily. I know how to forgive, but you... I might be a b!tch for exposing you like this, but, one thing I'm not, and you are is a fame whore, darling. I unlike most people on stardoll don't wish to be an elite. The only thing I want to be known for is the thing I love doing.
Alright Jewel, you can stop giving us all a hard time and delete this camel sh!t blog. (Yes, camel sh!t, A LOT BETTER THAN BULL SH!T!)
Am I being too harsh? Nah.
Kisses, (to everyone but Jay, of course)
~Lulla96





No comments:
Post a Comment