Why did I start a fashion line?
To be honest I always liked designing my own clothes in real life & on stardoll.
My first design was nothing close to what I am doing now, I have improved a lot and I'm really proud.
I wanted to start a fashion line because well.... I love it when I see my designs on other dolls! I just feel really happy and also I would like to start my own fashion line because I like improving and challenging my self to something higher....
My first Collection:
My First collection is called "Rainbow Rubies". I was going to do just Red Rubies however my step-dad said why don't you make it a little bit more interesting?? So I decided to do Rubies but.. in different colours!
Before you all ask I don't know when I'm going to start selling it or actually making the blog. But don't worry it will be soon and YOU guys will be the first to know!
[The Colours Available: Red, Purple, Blue, Yellow, Orange & Green.]
Graphics
Ok so I'm not the best at graphics so my lovely best friend Sofi/Lulla96 will be helping me out with the graphics!!!! How nice is she??? ( spoiler coming soon so keep checking!) I love you Sofi. ♥
A Bit about the fashion line
I'm still unsure about the name of my fashion line..... But I will update this as soon as I get an affirmative conclusion for the name. Anyway the fashion line will not be always be the same, it will have variation to it!
_____________________________________________
So, What did you think??? Did you liked this idea??????? Please remember to comment,
♥Love, MissRenata666♥
|
|
|---|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment