HEY SDH READERS!!!
OMG THIS IS AMAZING WE HAVE 700 FOLLOWERS!!!
Now, I know we promised a party from 500 followers and I and Sofi are very upset that we didn't do it but were deffently planning it!(So don't worry)!
Now about the design of the blog...Sofi and I are planning on changing it again, why, you ask? Well because we don't think it's right for SDH aand were totally sick of red so thats gonna go.
Now I wanna do some thank you's because I think who I mention really deserves it!
*Lulla96/Sofi(Owner)-I wanna say thank you to lovely sofi for helping me make everything possible and helping my blog grow each day. We do have our ups and downs and I have to be onest we don't always agree with everything but thats what makes a blog so great! Thank you so much SOFI!!
*Missrenata666/Renata- I wanna say thank you to this very special writer of ours.She has the most amazing ideas in the world. As most of you know she is very important to SDH and hopefully will always be.Thank you renata!
*To all writers-All of our great writers all do an amazing job in my opinion each one of you have your own amazing way to your posts wich I love reading each one.
So thank you to: starchels2010,crystality,fionaK20,123shane.123,sweety-melissa4 and last but not least bluepopgirlx1!Thank you!
*To all of our readers/followers- Thank you so much! Without you none of this would have been possible! I enjoy every comment that you write I also appriciate you taking time reading our blog It meens the world to me!Thank you!
I remember when I first started the blog I remember having 20 followers then my first goal 100 followers now 700!! Were so close to my biggest goal that I thought it was impossible when I made it!
*To our readers/followers: Thank you so much without you non of this would have been possible every comment that you make makes me smile!I'm so happy and appriciate you all taking your time reading this blog it meens the world to me thank you!
I meen I remember when I only had 20 followers and then 100 then now 700! were are deffientley getting to the goal I was wanting since I started this blog!
I also remember staring the blog and thought it was so impossiple to get to this goal but that shows me that everything is possible!
OMG THIS IS AMAZING WE HAVE 700 FOLLOWERS!!!
Now, I know we promised a party from 500 followers and I and Sofi are very upset that we didn't do it but were deffently planning it!(So don't worry)!
Now about the design of the blog...Sofi and I are planning on changing it again, why, you ask? Well because we don't think it's right for SDH aand were totally sick of red so thats gonna go.
Now I wanna do some thank you's because I think who I mention really deserves it!
*Lulla96/Sofi(Owner)-I wanna say thank you to lovely sofi for helping me make everything possible and helping my blog grow each day. We do have our ups and downs and I have to be onest we don't always agree with everything but thats what makes a blog so great! Thank you so much SOFI!!
*Missrenata666/Renata- I wanna say thank you to this very special writer of ours.She has the most amazing ideas in the world. As most of you know she is very important to SDH and hopefully will always be.Thank you renata!
*To all writers-All of our great writers all do an amazing job in my opinion each one of you have your own amazing way to your posts wich I love reading each one.
So thank you to: starchels2010,crystality,fionaK20,123shane.123,sweety-melissa4 and last but not least bluepopgirlx1!Thank you!
*To all of our readers/followers- Thank you so much! Without you none of this would have been possible! I enjoy every comment that you write I also appriciate you taking time reading our blog It meens the world to me!Thank you!
I remember when I first started the blog I remember having 20 followers then my first goal 100 followers now 700!! Were so close to my biggest goal that I thought it was impossible when I made it!
*To our readers/followers: Thank you so much without you non of this would have been possible every comment that you make makes me smile!I'm so happy and appriciate you all taking your time reading this blog it meens the world to me thank you!
I meen I remember when I only had 20 followers and then 100 then now 700! were are deffientley getting to the goal I was wanting since I started this blog!
I also remember staring the blog and thought it was so impossiple to get to this goal but that shows me that everything is possible!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I'm so happy you don't know how much!
Love forever yissy123
No comments:
Post a Comment