Hello wonderful followers!
A warning to all the haters: This post is completely unrelated to Stardoll, so this is for the curious, bored, awesome, great, ect. followers of TSH.
To make it simple, I am planning to get a tattoo, and I've been in love with them for a while. Nothing special, just a peace sign on my upper arm... I am 14 and my parents are fine with it, so the decision is mine to make. The pain of getting a tattoo isn't that great (I hear), but what worries me is the fact that everyone keeps telling me I might regret it in the future. I am sure I won't, but you never know... I'd love to know what you all think! Please take a minute to tell me.
Second thing that I just remembered I wanted to talk about is Dani. Not only myself, but Renata as well have gotten many complains. Danielle, or Yissy123, is rarely online (because of tests and other real life concerns), and when she is, she still doesn't post. This is not meant to put anyone down, but If you please will take some time to tell us if you think this is fair, and if one of us owners needs to work harder! Rude comments will simply be ignored.
~Lulla96

No comments:
Post a Comment