Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Hotbuys Turbans Released!

BluePopgirlx1.png (500×277)

Hey guys! What have we all got planned for summer? I can't wait, no more 'Chloe get to sleep it's 11 o'clock!' I can stay up as long as I wish(; Anyway, back to stardoll... today two, yes two, hotbuys came out! They're pretty similar and they're not designed to my liking. My doll has a different style to what these hotbuys show.


*Click to enlarge*

As I said, I don't like them and to be honest, I'd rather be reading a nice book or texting my friends than be buying hotbuys on stardoll. The prices are 11 stardollars per turban, which, compared to other hotbuys we've had, isn't half bad I guess.


So, will you be buying these two hotbuys or will you let it slip?

~Thanks, 
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment