Sunday, July 3, 2011

No wifi :(

Hey TSH readersYou probaly were wondering where I went? we'll about a week ago I flew alone to my hometown aka Canada to see my family and my old friends and shop xD..etc well why have I stoped posting? Well I'm currently staying at my grandparents house which I figured out they do not have wifi which is hard because I'm an internet addict but in the other hand I'm fine because I'm doing other stuff to keep me busy...anyways the only place I can get wifi is at my aunts house so when I got there I quickly am writing a post to you all to tell you I will not be on actively intell the end of July..I'm really sorry I keep on leaving but alot is happening in my life right now and I'm not having much time like I used to for stardoll ...so yea this is bye for now I love you all.XxDanielle-yissy123Ps.sorry for no banner I'm on the iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment