Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CG/NCG, is it possible to cheat?

The question has been asked many times... "Is it possible to cheat and win Cover Girl on Stardoll?" Is one of the most common questions asked on the internet about Stardoll. Answer is yes and no. There is no actually "cheat" that you type in, or perform so that you can win. You can however create multiple accounts and vote yourself. To win Cover Girl, you need OVER 400 votes (all 5.5!) as discovered by The Stardoll Insiders.While performing an experiment to see how many votes you needed to win CG, they asked all their followers to go to a new account they just made and vote 5.5 leaving a guestbook comment. So yes, it is hard, but it is very possible to cheat! All it take is creating 40 emails, confirming them, and voting 5.5... VERY unfair.
This solves the mystery of people like girlsaloudfan7 who have either created their account in December 2010 or in 2011, and after they won CG, they weren't even on the top broadcasters list. To confirm this, I have interview one of such users (who did it under the condition of staying anonymous.)

Lulla96: Earlier you told me that you told me that you didn't send a single broadcast and you still won. You told me you only created your account a few weeks ago as well. How did you win?

Anonymous CG: Well like i said before, i wanted an account that won cg, so i wanted to test it out on a new account before i did on my own. i made 500 exact accounts, which took me about a month. Then i voted my new account 5/5 and yea i won :D i cant believe i actually did it!

Lulla96: So you are saying your CG account isn't your only account?

Anonymous CG: Of coursse. i just thought that it might be not allowed, so i did it on this accounnt first. sorry i cant tell my real account :P

Lulla96: I understand. Why did you want to win CG this way and not by just running?

Anonymous CG: Beacause obviously it costs lots of stardollers to run, so yea this way its easier. Plz dont tell ppl who this really is. I dont want to be judged.

Lulla96: No problem, I understand. 

Now I understand that by making this post I'm telling people it's possible to win this way, but please be a good person and think, do I really deserve this? I bet there are others who deserve it more.
So, would you ever cheat in a Stardoll comp if it was possible? 
What do you think of the girl I interviewed? In my opinion, her decision to win like this was selfish. I bet there were at least 3 girls who spent over 5000 sd broadcasting, and guess how upset they were when they didn't win! People should stop thinking so much about them selves.
Your thoughts?
Kisses,
~Lulla96


No comments:

Post a Comment