Thursday, January 27, 2011

How did you look when you first joined?


*click to enlarge please*
This is me before I was superstar and had glamorous  clothes and make-up or anything! I wore free clothes all the time. And had nothing to work with i hated every minute of being non superstar but i made the most of it because i could still go to really cool parties with my friends and chat to them! I still feel like that when my superstar runs out, my dad always renews the minute i run out because he knows how upset i will get! Please don't feel shy to comment with a tinypic link, etc so that we can see how you looked when you first joined! Let the world see  how you have changed. And if you are non superstar, send us a picture in comment and we will tell you ways on how you can change to glamourus without being superstar! Always remember you are all beautiful and unique! 
-Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment