Saturday, March 5, 2011

Looking good with a bargain! ♥



Hey I know i don't usually post about these type of things, but my cousin and other relatives who are not aloud to pay on the internet were really upset that they couldn't be superstar and buy all the great outfits. So i pulled out this outfit for all of them. It's a really elegant, glamourous look and it's only 11sd. I would expect it to be atleast 20sd. This is a real bargain. If you can't find some of the items, here is a tip:
  1. Principals Annissa Dress:  Go to search, black dresses and on the last page 1st row, 1st dress.
  2. High waist belt: Go to the "Stardoll shop" and you should find the belt on the 2nd page at the bottom where the shoes are usually found.
  3. Dotted Wedge Sandals: Go to "new" in starplaza and it should be in the second row. If you can't find it, however, go to bisou and it will be on the first page at the bottom row where handbags and shoes are found. 
Hope I helped a lot of people.
-Starchels2010/Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment