OMG! When I first joined the blog, I never thought I would be an owner, let reach get 800 followers! You know what our dream is? 1000! Only 200 away!
We just wanted to let you know how thankful we are. We love you all!
Now for some thank you's! :D
Yissy123: My soul sister, and my fellow owner, we definitely wouldn't get here without you, after all, this was all your idea!
MissRenata666: You were such an amazing addition to the blog's owners! We love you!
Media Partners: Thanks so much for sharing followers with us! We couldn't have done it without you so quickly!
Writers: Most of you are doing such a great job! Without you, this blog would be f-ing dead!
Evermore1girl: Our most loyal commenter! You can't imagine how thankful I am! x
How do you feel about us reaching this goal? :3
Kisses,
~Lulla96

No comments:
Post a Comment