Thursday, April 14, 2011

25% Fudge Sale and KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!

You may have noticed that there is a 25% off sale in Fudge.



It's great because there are a whopping 3 hot buys included in the sale! Not so great because I bought the bag yesterday! F@$£&*"£QFDV^$WS!!! But oh well! Tantrum over :P

If you're thinking "I can't afford anything because I bought all those 'free' items from the Perfect Day Store and got charged", don't fret! You're entitled to your money back! I was charged 153 stardollars for clothes that had been labelled as 0 stardollars so I sent a message to Stardoll and they were very quick to refund my money! Also I had got free money for making such a large purchase and they were not taken off me! So all in all I got free stuff worth 153 stardollars and 40 stardollars for the pleasure :P



Complaining got my money back and JanaStarlite so it's not just a once off for me! Calculate which items were free (look in my wardrobe room if you can't remember which ones were free) and how much was taken off you incorrectly and complain under the shop category.

Good luck!
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment