Friday, April 29, 2011

♥Cheap Make-up Looks♥

Okay so I've been told that the make-ups I do is quite expensive and some people don't have enough money to buy them.
So I created some Cheap yet Cute Make-up looks.

Cheap Look #1
1- Apply Summer Pear Eye-Shadow in the middle and outer corner making a small wing- 6sd
2- Apply White Eye-Shadow in the inner corner of your eye-5sd
3- Apply Black Eye-Shadow in the outer corner and try to make it as close to the lash line as possible-5sd
4- Apply Volumising and Lengthining Mascara- 5sd

Total- 21 stardollars!

Cheap Look #2

1- Apply Black Eye-Shadow in your lid making a wing- 5sd
2- Apply TigerLilly Eye-Shadow in the middle on your lid- 6sd
3- Apply Black Eye-Shadow in the outer corners over lapping the TigerLilly Eye-Shadow- _
4-Apply White Eye-Shadow in the inner corners- 5sd
5- Apply another stroke or Black Eye-Shadow in the outer corner- _
6- Apply TigerLilly eye-shadow in the middle of your lid- _
7- Apply Volumising and Lengthening Mascara- 5sd

Total- 21 Stardollars!

Hope you guys liked it! Please comment,

♥Love, Missrenata666♥

No comments:

Post a Comment