Saturday, April 16, 2011

♥Divas Magazine♥

Wow, this is my third post in a row -.-, Sorry if you guys are getting bored of me! I understand if you guys are. 
But this is very interesting! 
It's about Diva Magazine that is being posted on The Stardoll Blog 
Take a look!
The First one is Part 1!
The Second one is Part 2!

Part 1 cover
My Review:
I think this is a very nice Cover.
I like that the Cover its self is White and pruple and Lindamissanto's dress is orange so the dress really stands out!
I'm not a big fan of the dress but it's alright I guess?
i would give it a 9.5/10

Part 2 Cover

My Review:
It's quite nice but I don't understand the whole Film graphics when they are on about Style & Looks.
For me the first one is more remembered then this one.
The font its quite nice and it really stands out to me,
i would give it a 7.5/10

Check out the Magazine guys, its very interesting!
♥Love, MissRenata666♥

*UPDATE*
The Graphics were copied. -.- I'm disappointed now 


No comments:

Post a Comment