Hey guys, its me Renata.Yes I'm using my new banner, I just love it, don't you?!
Anyway always when i'm bored i type funny names on Stardoll to see if there are any member with that name.
So just a few minutes ago i typed in "Slut" (hehe) and then this girl called "Slutface" came up. So then of course like anyone would do I CLICKED ON IT.
And this girl came up,
I scrolled down and started reading her GB ( Sorry but i'm a stalker forgive me?)
Some of the people started talking about her name, For example:
But what made me laugh is people actually wanting to have "it" with her..
They should change their name to "ImaWhore"
Don't worry I'm not horrible. I'm just..picky and cheeky?
So that's all from me today but hopefully i'll be back later om
♥Love, Missrenata666♥




No comments:
Post a Comment