Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May Hotbuys!



Hello! I'm back with the new May hotbuys! I have to admit I'm not that big a fan of them but I'll probably be buying them.

I hope the picture's big enough.

Hotbuys hair decoration: May 3rd (Splendid)
Hotbuys ruffle dress: 12th May (Pretty In Pink)
Hotbuys top: 31st May (RIO)
Hotbuys dress: 27th May (Evil Panda)
Hotbuys swimsuit: 6th May (RIO)
Hotbuys shorts:9th May (Fudge)
Hotbuys shoes: 16th May (RIO)
Hotbuys Skirt: 15 May (Bisou)
Hotbuys Bow Shirt: 20th May (Evil Panda)
Hotbuys bag: 24th May (RIO)


Hotbuys hair decoration:

I don't really like it. It's too big. I'm not a flower person to he honest and by stardoll and their pricing these days it will probably expensive. It's not worth it. I'm guessing it will be 10 stardollars? 3/10

Hotbuys ruffle dress:

DISGUSTING! Urg, I wouldn't be caught dead in it. What is with the pockets? Sorry if I'm offending you stardoll but it just isn't my type. Even though I collect hotbuys I'm still not buying it. 15 stardollars? 2/10

Hotbuys top:

The color purple? I'm quite pleased, they're aren't enough purple clothes out there now days. The design of the top is too frilly for me, I'm not a girly person you see. 17 stardollars? I might buy it. 6/10

Hotbuys dress:

I hate it! Get it out of my sight! The coloring's wrong! The only thing I like is the top bit. 22 stardollars probably. 1/10

Hotbuys swimsuit:

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! It reminds me of the purple swimsuit that came out a while ago, I didn't buy it but I'm SO buying this one. Sparkles, green sparkles! I'm quite sad though the price will probably be horrendous! 20 stardollars? 9/10!!

Hotbuys shorts:

What a funky pattern, I'm feeling it. Bright colors are what I was this month and now these come out! Stardoll, can you read my mind?! I'm defiantly buying them, I can see an outfit, a very colorful outfit!(; 8/10! 14 stardollars if we're lucky.

Hotbuys shoes:

LE or what?! They're so similar! I think stardoll are loosing ideas so they're making clothes similar to one another. First there was the hotbuys dress in the Perfect Day store and now this. I quite like them though so I will buy them but ONLY if they're under 15 stardollars. If they're not I'll just cry...and cry and cry and cry! 10/10!

Hotbuys bow shirt:

The design of the top is quite basic, the only thing good about it is the bows. I know I might sound really picky but it's true. 13 stardollars I think. 7/10

Hotbuys bag:

YAY! More purple stuff! It matches the shoes which makes Chloe happy! I am defiantly buying this bag. The sizing is right, the coloring is right and the style is right! At least there's one hotbuy I can trust this month, one hotbuys that I'll be buying no matter what the price. Hopefully it'll be no more than 15 stardollars, but then again, what's going through stardoll's head? 10/10

I guess the hotbuys this month aren't my style. They usually are, what's happened?! So what's your opinion? Are hotbuys are loosing their touch?:(

~Chloe
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment