BluePopgirlx1 here reporting about the new hotbuys Folk clutch! I am not impressed with the April hotbuys so far but will this drag me in?!
It is actually gorgeous! I really hope that I can buy it, not only will it look good in my hotbuys collection, it suits my doll very nicely. At a 10 stardollars I must say that it's not bad. I was expecting it to be around 8 stardollars but my pricing skills must be fading away!
The coloring is surprisingly good and it looks so much like a real life clutch. I am debating to buy it because it will not go with most outfits. There are many other hotbuys this month that I like so maybe I should just save my money. Oh well!
Here is the real version by Marc Jacobs:

The real life version and the stardoll version are so similar! I would like the clutch in real life. *Laughs*
~BluePopgirlx1
No comments:
Post a Comment