Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New hotbuys Waterfall Pants

Hello everybody! I am so happy that a new hotbuy has came out today but I wish it was more pretty.

Pick of the Day

First of all can I just say that is it me or are they quite short? I love pink jeans and I love black jeans, I am always wearing them in real life but I wish I could say the same for these... I hate the idea of the pattern it is just not my style! If they had more of a belt and they were longer than maybe I would reconsider buying them.

They are from Fudge and they're at a price of 14 stardollars! I am sorry but that is the worst pricing ever! I hate them, why would anyone think I would pay a price of that?! It is ridiculous! I was expecting them to be about 10 stardollars but no! Stardoll and their silly prices these days. They really let me down. 4/10

Here is the real life version by Balmain:



~BluePopgirlx1

No comments:

Post a Comment