Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Rio hotbuys dress!


Hey everyone, whats been happening this weekend? All thats been happening down my end is HEAPS of sun! I'm very pleased!

Anyway, today the new hotbuys dress came out. I was very excited because this was one of the hotbuys I knew would look amazing on my medoll but to be honest it was a bit of a let down.

Pick of the Day

First can I just say my favorite part of this dress is the belt. It is literally stunning. I also quite like the pattern going across the top and down the sleeves. My least favorite part of the design is the high neck, I could never picture it on my medoll. Put the neck a little lower and I might consider buying it. All and all it is a very nice piece of clothing I guess.

Now, on to the price, 20 stardollars. I really can't believe the prices this month! Stardoll, do you really expect us to buy overpriced clothing just because it is hotbuys? Well I'm not having it. I'm saving my stardollars. It's just simply not worth it.

Here is the real life version by Thomas Wylde:

I like the real life version better. What about you?

~BluePopgirlx1

No comments:

Post a Comment