Just to let you know I'm better now, but anyway lets forget about life for a minute and get to something great... STARDOLL.
So, now that im good and fresh i decided to get my make-up tutorials going so here i go!
First of all... NICKI MINAJ- Bedrock
This songs brings me back some memories that I will never forget :')
So I love her make-up there so I hope you will to...
Inspiration!
Stardoll Version
What you will need:
Yellow Eye Shadow
Green Eye Shadow
Lighter Green Eye Shadow
Purple Eye Shadow
White Eye Shadow
Black Mascara
Liquid Eye Liner
Cream Eye Shadow
What do do?
First of all Apply Yellow Eye shadow in the inner corner
Now Apply Green Eye shadow just in the middle.
Now apply a Lighter Green Eye shadow between, the Yellow and Green Eye Shadow
Now apply Purple Eye Shadow in the outer corner.
Now try to blend the Green eye shadow with the purple eye shadow by overlapping the Green eye shadow with the Purple eye shadow.
Now Blend the Lighter Green Eyeshadow with the Dark one by Overlapping it like we did in the last step.
Now make the Yellow Eye Shadow bolder by Applying more yellow
Now Apply White Eye Shadow in the brown line.
Now apply cream eye shadow in the inner corner of your lid
Now apply Mascara and Liquid eye liner at the top
And that's it. Your good to go.
Here is the song, so you can hear it while your doing your make up! :')
Preview of the next tutorial......
Try and guess who she is..
I'll give you some clues.
Shes 21 years old.
She is an american pop singer.
And her first successful was called Fearless.
Do you know who she is? Tell me who you think it is by commenting.
☻Love, MissRenata666☻













No comments:
Post a Comment