Hey SDH readers!
You don't know how much I miss writing here, I think it has been months since I last wrote a post on this blog and I'm very sorry for that.
I have a good reason though..I have goverment tests coming up in about less than a month and my math teacher decided to give us 90 pages of math to do while were on our spring break wich totally sucks.
But in the long run its a good thing because it helps me practice..etc but i'll defintley try to get a post here and there intell the summer.
So to the point I wanted to write a post that is very important to me and scares me to death or causes death that is.
It's small but powerful and alot of people do it these days..can you guess what it is?
Yes thats right I'm talking about DRUGS.
In this world there is two types of drugs..theres the drugs you get that doctor syscribes you to cure your sickness and can save you from dying and theres the drug that makes you feel "good" for a while and get you addicted that casues you to die.
So in this post I'm gonna speak about the second kind of drug,the one that terrifies me and makes me sick thinking about it.
So heres the question:
Why are Illegal drugs so dangerous?
Well I went on research and got this out of an article...(I'm copying it because I think she/he explains it well.)
While using drugs, people are also less able to do well in school, sports, and other activities. It's often harder to think clearly and make good decisions. People can do dumb or dangerous things that could hurt them — or other people — when they use drugs."
Wow, okay, so you see that drugs does all this crazy stuff to you but
What is actually in drugs that causes you to feel like this?
Well drugs are made out of bad items such as plants,minerals,molds,chemical elemants,bacteria and more deadly items...Once there all mixed together I guess there's an effect that makes you feel good but me reading whats inside it, it makes me wanna vomit.
So I made this post today because I think in my opinion a very important subject and it kills me the most that I see people die because of this crap.
I hope I helped you or taught you something a little more or alot about drugs and how lethal it is.
Thank you~
Danielle/yissy123♥

No comments:
Post a Comment