Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girl, I'm Ready For Prom!

So, as many of you may know, it is almost the end of the school year in most countries! To celebrate, TSH is having their very own PROM, and you all are invited! How might this work, you ask? Well, in the next few weeks before the end of my school year, which is June 30, we will display graphics of you, our followers, wearing stunning prom dresses! How am I and Dani dressing for TSH prom? Take a look:
Will you be attending our prom? You better be, because not only do you get to participate in our exclusive competitions, games, and party, but you also get your very own graphic in your prom dress like the one above! Oh, and guys of course attend too, even in a dress. ;)
This graphic will then be yours to keep, and you can use it for your banner, modelling portfolio, anything!
So if you think you might come, leave a comment saying "Girl, I'm ready for prom", and I will make sure you have your dream dress there with you... 
~Lulla96

No comments:

Post a Comment