Friday, May 27, 2011

New hotbuys and June hotbuys

Hello everybody. As most of you know, new hotbuys was released today. I am not a big fan. I tried it on and it doesn't look, well...Great..on me. Although I do like the pink and black together I think they could have done a way better job. It didn't turn out the way I expected, and when I saw the price tag I was so shocked!  23 Stardollers is a lot for a dress, especially if it came out this way! So I rate it a 6/10. I know most of you have different opinions though, which I would love to hear! And speaking about hotbuys..........

The June hotbuys preview was released!
As you can see, I circled a number of items, those are all my favourites, I will tell you a bit more about each and every one of the June hotbuys now. Even though I love them all there are some that aren't my favourite.
  • Feather drop earings: Splendid: Releases: 2nd June. 9/10: Stunning, I love all the colors!
  • Green flower dress: Bisou: Releases: 4th June: 8/10: Lovely bright colors, perfect for summers day! 
  • Swimsuit: Rio: Releases: 6th June:10/10: My favorite! Brilliant Patterns and just amazing!
  • Striped pants: Evil panda: Releases 9th June: 8/10: Great to wear with a funky summers hat!
  • Wing tee: Stardoll:  Releases: 11th June: 5/10: I think the color is too light and it exposes too much. 
  • Jumpsuit: Fudge: Releases: 14th June: 8/10: Always loved jumpsuits, I think it's adorable!
  • Pink dress: Pretty in Love: Releases: 16th June: 10/10: I'm in love with it, It's perfect to wear your swimsuit under and it's my absolute favorite next to the swimsuit! I am buying this no matter the price!
  • Dyed dress: Bisou: Releases: 18th June: 4/10: I hate it, looks like it's all splattered with paint in my opinion but i gave it the rating because I'm sure artists would disagree, it is a work of art but, it's a bit too much for me. 
  • Butterfly shoes: Rio: Releases: 21st of June: 9/10: Amazing! Sparkly and looks comfortable!
  • Beach bag: Fudge: Releases: 24th June: 7/10: It's not bad, I think the color just needs to be changed. 
So those are all the hotbuys for the new month coming! What do you like? What do you hate?
Comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment