Monday, May 16, 2011

New hotbuys shoes!


YES! I'm back! I hope you haven't missed me too much. My blogger is finally working! It feels good to be writing on Stardoll Hour again. Now all you wonderful viewers can read my posts.

Anyway, here are the new hotbuys shoes:

Pick of the Day

They are gorgeous! I adore them. Purple and green actually go really well together. Also, the bag that comes out soon is purple, I can't wait to try that on! Obviously they come from RIO, a stunning and stylish shop. Sorry, I just love RIO!

The price is 10 stardollars which, considering the prices we usually get, isn't half bad. I am so gutted though. I can't afford them. I lent my sister some stardollars and brought some things so I have hardly any money. I might get stardollars soon meaning I'll buy them.

Please comment. I work really hard on my posts and I don't get many comments. Make me happy?

~BluePopgirlx1

No comments:

Post a Comment