Friday, May 6, 2011

New RIO hotbuys swimsuit!


Hello everyone! You know what? I was really looking forward to todays hotbuy. Though,it was like climbing 30 flights of stairs and finding out there was nothing at the top...

Pick of the Day

Here is the hotbuys swimsuit. How lovely! I love the color green on this item, especially with the black and white dots. This is one of my favorite hotbuys this month I think!

The price was not so lovely... 17 stardollars! I love buying hotbuys but I will not be buying this. It actually makes me mad. I really love some clothes on stardoll though I can't afford them! I honestly don't have the money to keep topping up.
7/10


Picture from Seen On Stardoll.
Here is the real life version by Korma Kamali.
I like the real life version better. How about you? I would really love it if you commented...

~BluePopgirlx1

No comments:

Post a Comment