Saturday, May 28, 2011

So sorry....

MissRenata666
Sorry guys i have no banner today as I'm on my phone.


Well you guys know that I haven't been in stardoll for about 2 weeks and haven't been posting for about 1 month or something like that right?
Well here is the reason why...

First of all I have been crazy busy with some 'Challenge 21' ( Challenge 21 is some challenges that you HAVE to do and its like an exam kind of thing'
They have been SUPER hard.

Second of all over the past few weeks I've been changing into a 'bad girl' from the 'good girl' I was. I don't know why but maybe is the people I have been hanging around with but it got me into some trouble at school&home. so that means getting grounded!

And Last of all I broke my computer. Yes  I know its not a good thing but I was
 very mad at that day coz this 'Bullys' kept doing their 'thing' and making me feel pissed and all that so I took it out on the people I love and my computer I guess....

I've been thinking about quitting SD for a bit..
Just until get my computer fixed but that might take months....but I'll try to figure out a way to go on my Step-dad's.
This is my goodbye for now but I hope I'll be back soon!

With lots of love- Renata xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment