Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer 2O11 Trends : Hair Bangs

Aloha beauties! :)

I hope you're all okay! So.. Should I introduce myself?! Oh well I'm Nour  Kaami1990 in Stardoll.
Anyways,
Hair Trends for Summer 2O11!

 Hair Bangs
 
haircut 2011
 Remeber when hair bangs were such a trend in 2O1O?! Oh well, they're here again, to stay, in-fact we've also seen some stars with hair bangs including , 
Reese Witherspoon side bangs hair style Trend 2011 Celebrities 480x578 New Hair Style Trend 2011 for Heart Shaped Face Celebrities 
Reese Witherspoon
 Jennifer Lopez side bangs haircut Hair Style Trend 2011 New Hair Style Trend 2011 for Heart Shaped Face Celebrities
Jennifer Lopez
http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebsalon.sheknows.com/2011/01/nicki-minaj-hairstyle.jpg 
Nicki Minaj
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/01/13/article-1346811-0CBDF250000005DC-189_634x681.jpg 
Rihanna<3

And the list goes on and on, however you can even follow these trends with your virtual Medoll,
 And there are many many more!

So what do you think?! Do you like hairbangs?!


P.S. 




No comments:

Post a Comment