Sunday, June 12, 2011

Get real!



S.T.A.R.D.O.L.L

8 Powerful letters, that can get you addicted to a Virtual website.
I can't deny it, I'm addicted, in-fact on an average probably 90% of EVERYONE who plays Stardoll regularly is addicted, Stardoll is a memory in our minds that just.. will.. NEVER go away.

I HATE STARDOLL! A word that probably.. every single member of Stardoll have said it, why?! We play SD, we spend thousands of Dollars a-year just to become "Superstar" can someone please give me the definition of that word?!

Can someone tell me how the hell can someone become a SUPERSTAR just by paying money to a stupid virtual website?


My point is, paying REAL money to get VIRTUAL money doesn't make you a "superstar" Trust me, instead of paying $3.99 (or more/less) on some virtual website why don't you donate them to someone that can't even afford the money to buy WATER! THAT would make you a real superstar. 



P.S.
When I tell my friends that I pay real money on SD they go like..

No comments:

Post a Comment