Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm Sorry and New Store



Hello It's me Starchels2010! First of all I am truly sorry for not being active (the picture says it all) and you know me by now that this blog means the world to me and I will never remain not active without a stable reason! As Sofi and some of you know, while you guys have been on vacation, i have been finishing off exams! So I am once again truly sorry for not being active. But all of that will change, only 3 more left then summer vacation babeey! Second thing is, the new store, Young Hollywood. I am in love with that store and I am dying to buy some stuff! Everytime i see the logo it reminds me of that new song 'She's going Hollywood tonight..'. I'm not a huge Michael Jackson Fan but that song is always in my head. I bet a lot of you can agree.
Once again I am So sorry guys! But I would love to thank you for understanding!
-Starchels2010/Chels ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment