Monday, June 13, 2011

Inspired by Gaga make-up

Hi y'all, supa_star4real here again. Lately, I have felt like not many of you were totally interested in my latest posts. So I decided to take a little turn in my blogging today. MAKE-UP! I also came to a conclusion that most of you probably like Lady Gaga, so today's tutorial is inspired by her. There has been a Google Chrome (browser) commercial recently released here in the US. So, if you watch the video below, you'll see todays make-up at :50 seconds. 

And heres our inspiration.
Step One: Remove all previous make-up and put on some bold&black eye brows. Don't forget to start with a short hair-do so you can see your whole face. 
Step Two: A Lady Gaga must. Red Lipstick. 
Step Three: If you look closely at the picture, you can see she has on some skin-tone/light base of eyeshadow. So I did the same with some lovely LUXE eyeshadow. But different colors are always welcome. 
Step Four: Only on the top lid, use some Black Eye Kohl (eye pencil), and create a think layer of it.
Step Five: On the bottom lid, sweep some black eyeliner on. Create a small "wing" to get the same Lady Gaga effect.
Step Six: Get some blonde luxes hair. And put on some black highlights. Due to stupid stardoll make-up limitations, the black highlights don't show up as wanted.  

See you next time, hopefully I didn't bore you out this time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment