Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Evil Panda Hobtuys Pants!

OH MY GOSH! It's good to be back! I'm REALLY sorry for not posting. How are we all? I'm just a bit P***** off right now because a girl told me to f*** off. She wanted to trade accounts and I said no! Scammer-_-Well, I'm back now and shall we get back to hotbuys? My favorite hotbuys this month have been the earrings, the rest are not really my style...

Pick of the Day

They're ok actually. I think that if they were a bit longer then I'd buy them. I like the colors used on this design because they will go with almost anything. They are 15 stardollars, which, compared to other hotbuys, isn't that bad I guess. They remind me a lot of the RIO waterfall pants.

Pick of the Day

Similarity?

REAL LIFE VERSION:

Thankyou hotbuys Inbetween Stardoll.

They're by balmain and to be honest I prefer the Real Life version.

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment