
Hey dear followers! I'm gonna get straight on to the new hotbuy that stardoll released today. I don't like the design or the price.
Blah. What is with the water melon?! It makes it look really childish. Has stardoll forgot about the adults and teenagers on this site or something? Hotbuys aren't the same anymore, they've lost that...WOW factor. I kind of hate the pockets as well. Just because they're seeds in a water melon, doesn't mean putting seeds on the pockets will make it look cool. I really hate it. I guess if I was doing a 'silly day outfit' on my doll for the day it would make the cut but not in general. I'm not buying this hotbuy.
The price is 25 blaming stardollars! I kind of hate stardoll right now and I can't believe some people don't.
Real Life Versions by H&M:

Thanks Hotbuys Addicted.
My favorite one is the green long top on the right.
What are your opinions?
Make sure to comment,
~Chloe
No comments:
Post a Comment