Monday, January 31, 2011

♥Begging is not cool.♥

Girls that begs for money in stardoll is very typical. 
 I get it every single day!
But let me tell you something, if you ask they won't give it to you so why bother?
It's like if you ask someone for the pass-word do you really think they would give it to you?
If you really need money then you should have saved up when you did.
You might be thinking " Well I never had any money", but the thing is just because some one has got a star or a blue diamond next to their name that doesn't mean they have money.
Not everyone is rich you know. I know girls on stardoll that actually have saved up 200sd for a whole year!
I could never do that! But she knows that she would be upset if she actually spent all her money at once she would get upset after.

Begging is actually really stupid. Imagine you begging for money in real... How do yo think your friends would react?
Look at this image bellow:

First of all I absolutely dislike when people just change subject and ask for money. It's just really annoying. 
Of course I would say no, she didn't give me any reason what so ever!
But then she started speaking a different language, the thing that I don't get is why is she so afraid to say it in English? If shes so afraid then she shouldn't really even speak.

Look at this one:
So she owns her friend money, is that my problem?These days people make silly excuses just to get some money. And then she says I have lots of money, how can a person assume that you have lots of money is she psychic or something?

This happens to me daily! There's not one single day when a person doesn't asks me for money or my pass.
Begging on stardoll is so typical, we can't stop it. But we can stop the hacking by playing safe, never giving your pass out and never let a person borrow your money. ( Unless its a very close friend that you have known for a long time)

Share your thoughts by commenting,
♥Love, MissRenata666♥


No comments:

Post a Comment