Monday, January 31, 2011

Stardoll and it's freaks today...

Today I was paid a visit from an old 'friend' of mine... Hotguy156, or should I say Hotguy155.
Hotguy155 originally sent me a friendly request, and I accepted. Eventually, this is what happened:
*Click to enlarge* 
(Thank you to Theuglysideofstardoll.blogspot.com, I don't have the evidence anymore as his/her account got deleted...)
Well, you can see what kind of bored people/pedophiles are on stardoll. To be honest, I'm only 5% sure it's actually a guy! Lol, well I brought this up because today, this is what appeared in my guestbook:
Funny, funny. Click here: http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=80895873 to take a look at his pres and report him! Hahah, sereously, this reminds me of an 11 year old girl who wants to show off how many words she knows...Lol...
So, what are your thoughts on this freaks REAL identity... A boy, a girl, a pedophile, an elite, whatever you want! Haha
Kisses,
~Lulla96

No comments:

Post a Comment