Saturday, January 29, 2011

♥ Makeover, Rihanna ♥



 RIHANNA


1- Add eye-liner on the outer corner and on the middle of your eyes
2-Add Mascara.
3-Add Mascara.
4- Add brown just near the eye liner.
5-Pink Luxe.
6-Coral Blush.


♥ So what did you think of this tutorial?
Was it Excellent, Good,Average,Bad or Terrible?
Also give it a rate out of 10♥
♥If you have any request just comment saying the name of the Celebrity you would like,
Got any tips on how I can improve? Tell me by a comment♥
 ♥Love MissRenata666♥


P.S. I was doing a 2 in one Make-up ( Rihanna and Nicole ) but then when I pressed " Publish Post" it deleted its self, Im very sorry I will do Nicole, another day. And it isn't the best tutorial because right now its like 10 o'clock here so I had to hurry up. xxx Sorry if I disappointed you. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment