Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weird or what?




Hi guys!
Sorry for not posting (Sleepover), but I have found a very wierd *glitch*. Voting for the hottest design has always been a favourite past-time of mine, but ever since they changed EVERYTHING, it's gotten a bit weird...
As you can see, the votes are mostly showing deisgns of people who already are in the Top Ten, were in the top ten, or are going to be in the top ten. Every time I hit that rewind button, it cames up with the same designs! Most people say that Miss Stardoll World was a hoax, and that perilice2 was chosen from the beginning. Could this be another trick? I don't know if this is just my computer, a glitch, or something more serious. Tell me in the comments..

juicy-much xx

PS. These two designs keep popping up. Let's see if they show up in the top designers list.

No comments:

Post a Comment