You know what really pisses me the fuck off on stardoll? People assuming I'm gay. I'm telling you right now, I know it's uncommon to see a straight guy on stardoll because, well, it's a fashion site, but it happens.
Obviously I have no proof but to make a sex tape or something, but I think thats going to far. Why do you all just assume things? I get comments daily saying I look like a fag, well guess what? I like fashion. Thats why I joined stardoll.
Another topic I wanted to discuss is stardoll dating. What do you all think? I think this is great, my favorite stardoll couple is for sure Filipinhamaria and Llcooljason. I'm not sure how others respond to this and this is why I'm asking. I happen to be a attracted to a girl I've never met or seen before. I'm confused, right now we are just friends, but what happens farther? Stardoll is just a game... right?
Tell me what you think...
-Shane
No comments:
Post a Comment