Hey all you crazy b!tches.
Before I get in to the actual hilarious post and evidence, lets all guess who 'Stardoll's most wanted hacker' is? Thats right! The low life, delusional famewhore mizzmileycyrus9. Also know as the girl who can't use grammar correctly. Supposedly her name is Destiny (her favorite celebrities' Miley Cyrus's middle name) and she is from the US and is part Turkish. There has been more than enough proof (which I will post later on) against her being an innocent girl. A couple of months ago after she took over -Pop_Tart-, an account originally hacked by MissCarla999 or somehting, can't remember exactly, I've gotten an opportunity to speak to her on chat. As I am a regular reader and follower of PSG, I was aware that she hacked the account. (Click here, here, and here to read some of the original posts.) The whole point of me speaking to her, I guess, is to get some actual proof that she was a hacker. Sadly, all I have are print screens of her actually admitting it all to me, not how I got her to admit it to me. Now you can choose to believe me, but here is what happened: I basically told her that I know it's her, but I would never tell anyone because I was a hacker myself and that I understand her. At first she said it was 'Blake' the original owner of -Pop_Tart-, but after a while she gave in. I started trying to befriend her, and here is what I got later on:
*Click to Enlarge*
To answer the 'Why didn''t you post this when you got it?' question, because I wanted to give her one more chance. Sure, she hacked an account, but then again, so did I. I came to my senses and returned everything. Maybe if I convinced her, she would do the same and forget about hacking? No.
After she hacked freeduck_ I still had some hope, so I tried to get the account back, but no. Oh, and how is that interview with Mel going, Destiny? Yea, I doubt that was true. The fact that she 'mentioned' that Mel is interviewing her made it hilarious.
Take a look at these pics:

Credit to Avniarisha. Click here to read the full post.
So besides hacking, what else has she done? Oh yea, copy Miss_LolitaF's look and presentation (click here, credit to PSG), copy graphics, which she also admitted to me, but sadly I couldn't capture, tried, and suggested that I steal SDH, copy an idea for a nightclub (click here), starting countless and pathetic projects that all come to the same point where she closes them. She also calls herself and elite, and makes posts like this one.
What else can I say? Throughout our 'friendship' she used terrible grammar, capitalization, and all she spoke about was hacking.
What do I hate most about her? She thinks all this fame is good for her. It's not fame. People post about her because it's simply hilarious and stardollians need to be aware of the dangers of Stardoll.
Oh, lets not forget how she is '18' and she has/had a baby named Eliza. I believe that her baby is more fake than an imaginary friend, though I don't have proof.
What do you think of her?
Do you like her? Do you hate her?
Do you have anymore dirt on her that you can add to this post?
Comment!
Kisses,
~Lulla96
Update: More about her: http://medollmemoires.blogspot.com/search/label/mizzmileycyrus9


No comments:
Post a Comment