Hello everybody,I am so sorry for not being so active! It is Holy Week for me. Which means Jesus Christ died Friday 600 BC. Which we call 'Good Friday' now. I am so sorry if i am offending any other religions by posting this, but i wanted to get this out. What do you think the true meaning of Easter is? This question is not only for believers in God, but other people too who are not sure about it. Easter is when Jesus decided to die on the cross for us, so that we would never have to suffer from committing any sins. To me, this is pretty huge. I don't think any one would do something like this. I am sorry again if i am being rude to other religions in any way, but Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, even for people who didn't believe in him and still don't! Even for Hitler! Believe it or not! So, maybe you should make this easter special and not just think about all the chocolates and bunnies, maybe give back a little. Thank you for reading, please have a wonderful easter!
♥Starchels2010♥


No comments:
Post a Comment