
^Wow! I do love that banner!^
Hello everybody! How is everything going? It seems like forever since I last posted! Oh well, I'm back now! Ok, enough with the long introduction, yesterday the new hotbuys leather jacket came out and I REALLY like it!!
My favorite part of design is the spikes on the sleeves and the fact stardoll used the color red. The only thing that doubts me on this piece of clothing is the badges, they kind of ruin it.
It is 18 stardollars from Evil Panda!! I can't believe I just typed that! I understand it is a hotbuy and it will be worth some money in about a month but that is a rip off. My limit to spend on hotbuys this month was 30 stardollars and this was one of the pieces I was desperate to buy. I suppose I just won't end up buying it. It doesn't matter, I'll live.
~BluePopgirlx1
No comments:
Post a Comment